Private Therapeutic Yoga
Alexa’s teaching approach specialises in Private Therapeutic Yoga in London, and you will benefit from the following Therapeutic Yoga expertise to exceptionally enhance your Private Yoga practice, and overall well-being.
- Yoga therapeutics, working with past injuries and current health issues to effectively manage recovery and the healing process. These can include back, neck, shoulder, and wrist pain, alignment correction, scoliosis, women’s hormonal conditions, autoimmune conditions, migraines, high blood pressure, arthritis, sciatica, IT band syndrome, heart conditions and alopecia.
- Yoga to manage anxiety/stress, life & emotional changes, mild depression and sleep deprivation.
- Incorporating active and passive Yoga techniques into your everyday life, including Yoga Nidra, Pranayama, Meditation, Restorative and Yin Yoga.
- A detailed understanding of your own body and how you can take your practice to the next level by identifying specific strengths, and weaknesses.
- Improving your lifestyle with particular special attention to diet, exercise and Therapeutic Yoga relaxation techniques.
Regular, or ad hoc sessions in London, may be booked after the initial Private consultation and practice session. For the best results regularly timed Private Therapeutic Yoga classes are advised so that you can build momentum and feel the enhanced benefits of the practice. You can book class block programmes ranging from 6, 8 or 12 in advance, or full quarterly or yearly programmes, and enjoy a discounted rate.
Please contact Alexa in London for more details of rates and scheduling:
+44 (0) 7800 896 425